COVID-19 Management Plan
- • The plan provides measures to apply in order to minimise risks to seafarers, guests and others onboard yachts from the COVID-19
- • Instructions in case of emergency are provided as well
- • Regulatory Reference: ICS Guidance, IMO Circ.4203, IMO Circ.4204, IMO Circ.4221, WHO Advice
- • The plan is specific for the yachting industry
- • The plan ensures compliance with national and international regulations
- • The plan integrates customer feed back and client specific requirements
- • The plan has been created by Master Class 1 experienced captain that have served on cruise ships, offshore vessels and yachts which are consulant in QHSE for shipping & yachting.
- • The plan has been elaborated by assessing several cases based on the following: Operational status of the yacht (alongside, at anchor…), Health condition on board, Risk Assessment approach – Activities on board
- • The plan is a mutual plan and all customers are encouraged to interact, to bring experience, advise in order to release further updated versions.
- • The plan summarizes the main measures which have been implemented through official notices by the flag states.
- • New updated version shall be released on regular basis due to the evolution of the situation
Procedure Manual will be delivered to you within 24 hours (PDF format).